With multiple locations all over Australia and more to come, we offer generous staff discounts and benefits, because we want to give back to you.
We offer a staff discount of 30% group wide, and a birthday discount of 50%. You will also receive training as well as the opportunity to study traineeships and certifications.
We offer a wide range of hours and positions available in stores, from casual, part-time to full time roles, there’s something for everyone.
Are you looking to join a fast paced and passionate team? We are currently looking for team members to join our family! You’ll be part of a diverse and inclusive workplace serving delicious food with a fun team. Chef David is committed to spotting and nurturing talent, providing you with the resources and training to excel at your role.
When you work with us you’ll also have the opportunity to do good while you work. We support many different charities throughout the year, including initiatives to raise funds for natural disasters, sponsoring children and more. If you are interested in a career with us, then we would love to hear from you!
WE ARE HIRING
Contemporary and modern Asian fusion restaurant in Melbourne’s East, with a large focus on Chinese and Japanese cuisine. With a focus on sushi and sashimi as well as elements from other Asian cuisines such as Chinese food, we focus on creating a contemporary twist to premium ingredients sourced locally.
About the role
As the Head Chef or Sous Chef you will have a proven track record of working in a busy high volume kitchen in a casual fine dining environment. You will have experience with a variety of cuisine and a background in Asian cooking techniques and styles.
To be successful you will need to be creative, have the ability to create concepts and have a genuine passion for exceptional cuisine.
There are two available positions, Head Chef and Sous Chef
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years experience in a similar Head Chef/Sous Chef position ideally from a premium Japanese/Chinese or fine dining venue
- Outstanding time management during preparation and service periods
- Communication and organisational abilities
- Solid understanding of produce, culinary techniques and equipment
- Effective leadership skills which include the ability to train and mentor your team
- An avid interest in local and global food trends and the ability to create new fusion dishes
- Knowledge in modern and traditional Japanese cuisine as well as other Asian cuisines
- Good knowledge of health, safety & sanitization procedures
- Ability to effectively follow instructions and absorb new information
Why Choose Us?
- We’re a new venue, you’ll play an important part in building this restaurant and developing the menu
- You will have the opportunity to build and grow a restaurant in close collaboration with the founders
- Strong recognition with a fantastic exposure opportunity for the candidate
- Amazing career development, growth and company benefits, with the potential to become a partner in the restaurant
- Generous discounts across multiple outlets
- The opportunity to create new fusion dishes, and trends
- Meals provided during working hour
If you are interested in a career with us, then we would love to hear from you!
Supply Chain Manager – FMCG (Food industry)
Specialising in food production, and restaurant supply chain management we operate Australia-wide and are currently based in Melbourne. We not only import products but also produce and manufacture our own products for purchase. We are seeking a motivated and results driven Supply Chain Manager to join our rapidly expanding FMCG business.
Duties will include, although are not limited to:
- Successfully implement new technologies into the supply chain management and continuously evaluating the supply chain process and logistics network
- Manage inventory across all sites; counting and tracking inventory across multiple locations
- Leadership of staff and coordinating production schedules and shifts
- Creating inventory reports and customer reports
- Provide suggestions on improvements to management as well as demonstrating the ability to influence shareholders effectively
- Ability to work with data and insights to develop more cost efficient management strategies
- Sourcing, negotiating and procuring ingredients
- Manage the supply chain and manufacturing of products internally
- Manage the transport and logistics
Skills and experience
- ERP systems competency in accounting, inventory, CRM
- Minimum of 1 year FMCG experience (food industry experience is highly regarded)
- Must have at least 2 years of supply chain management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing software is a must
- Up to 20% bonus top on the base salary (performance indicative)
- Fun work environment
- Meals provided during work hours
- Generous discounts across to all our internal brands
- New technology implementation rewards (this must improve the supply chain operations and procedures)
All applicants must hold Australian PR or have a minimum of three years working rights visa
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you, email us at email@example.com